- About Us
- Our Services
- Your Life Events
- Retiring – Sooner or Later
- Becoming your own Boss
- Getting Divorced
- Taking a Redundancy
- A Sudden Windfall
- Buying Your First Home
- Buying an Investment Property
- Super Choice
- Providing for Future Generations
- Becoming a Parent – the First Years
- Getting your Super Sorted
- Getting Married
- Seeking Financial Freedom
- Saving for that Special Something
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
Leaving a lasting legacy
No one likes to think of a world without ourselves in it. But that day will come for everyone. When you’ve worked hard for your family, it’s important that everything will be passed on properly to future generations should something unexpected happen to you.
Having your affairs in good shape means you can be sure that your legacy will be handled in accordance with your wishes. And that means your loved ones will be taken care of the way you would want them to.
Estate planning is vital to any financial plan. A good estate plan requires the involvement of skilled legal, accounting and financial specialists to ensure the right funds get into the right hands at the right time.
In conjunction with our estate planning partners we can assist you with:
- Ensuring you have a proper Will in place
- Changing your Will if your circumstances have changed
- Establishing enduring powers of attorney
- Advising you on what happens to your assets
- Ensuring your life insurance policies are correct and up to date
- Explaining what happens to your super, debts, etc, after you’ve gone
- Ensuring your business affairs are taken care of
You can enjoy an obligation-free discussion with us about your Will and your legacy, anytime you choose.