- About Us
- Our Services
- Your Life Events
- Retiring – Sooner or Later
- Becoming your own Boss
- Getting Divorced
- Taking a Redundancy
- A Sudden Windfall
- Buying Your First Home
- Buying an Investment Property
- Super Choice
- Providing for Future Generations
- Becoming a Parent – the First Years
- Getting your Super Sorted
- Getting Married
- Seeking Financial Freedom
- Saving for that Special Something
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
Sorting out our finances is something we all need to do at some stage. You don’t need a large inheritance or an intricate knowledge of financial markets. Whether you’re just starting out or you’re trying to get ahead, you just need to know how to make the most of the money you’ve got and exercise a little discipline.
Common questions to consider
Some questions you may wish to consider include:
- Where does my money go?
- How do I make the most of my money?
- Are there ways to save money on my debts?
- How do I become a good saver?
- What should I do about my super?
- Do I need to protect my income through insurance?
- How do I pay off my home loan sooner?
How we can help?
When you decide to sort out your finances, your first steps are to:
1. Work out how much money is coming in and going out.
2. Identify how you can manage your money more effectively without compromising your lifestyle.
3. Have a plan where you are able to save more.
- Review and analyse your current spending patterns.
- Review your financial commitments and debts.
- Identify your opportunities to save money.
- Construct a budget with you.
- Review, recommend and organise appropriate insurance.
What to do next
If you want us to help you get your finances sorted contact us today.
PFG Financial Services Pty Ltd ABN 23 052 977 189 and PFG Global Pty Ltd ABN 50 679 416 839 trading as PFG Financial Services (Global) are Corporate Authorised Representatives and Credit Representatives of AMP Financial Planning Pty Limited ABN 89 051 208 327 Australian Financial Services Licence 232706 and Australian Credit Licence 232706. For further details including financial services we can offer you and how we are renumerated, please read the PFG Financial Services FSCG v.1.5 & PFG Global FSCG v1.6 General Advice Warning: This website contains general information only. It does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please consider the appropriateness of the information in light of your personal circumstances.