- About Us
- Our Services
- Your Life Events
- Retiring – Sooner or Later
- Becoming your own Boss
- Getting Divorced
- Taking a Redundancy
- A Sudden Windfall
- Buying Your First Home
- Buying an Investment Property
- Super Choice
- Providing for Future Generations
- Becoming a Parent – the First Years
- Getting your Super Sorted
- Getting Married
- Seeking Financial Freedom
- Saving for that Special Something
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
When you’ve worked hard to get where you are, you want to make sure that you and your family can enjoy the benefits. But if the unforeseen happens, how do you ensure your family can continue to live the way you would want them to?
Common questions to consider
Some questions you may wish to consider include:
- What is estate planning?
- Is estate planning just about making a Will?
- What is a Will?
- Why do I need to make a Will?
- What are the advantages of having a Will?
- What is a Power of Attorney?
- Is it true that a person’s debt dies with them?
- How do I make a Will?
- What should I consider when I make a Will?
- How often should I update my Will?
- If I don’t have a Will, doesn’t everything just go to my partner?
- What happens to my super when I die? Is it not just dealt with under my Will?
- As I have my own business with business partners, what happens to my part of the business if I die?
- Is there anything I can do to protect my estate?
How we can help
As part of a good, comprehensive financial plan, we generally recommend that you establish a Will to express your wishes for what happens to your assets after you die.
If you have a Will we will usually recommend you review it regularly to keep it up-to-date with your circumstances. We can’t advise you on inheritance laws or write the Will for you. However, we can advise the social security benefits that could benefit your family after you die.
What to do next
If you want us to help you with estate planning contact us today.
PFG Financial Services Pty Ltd ABN 23 052 977 189 and PFG Global Pty Ltd ABN 50 679 416 839 trading as PFG Financial Services (Global) are Corporate Authorised Representatives and Credit Representatives of AMP Financial Planning Pty Limited ABN 89 051 208 327 Australian Financial Services Licence 232706 and Australian Credit Licence 232706. For further details including financial services we can offer you and how we are renumerated, please read the PFG Financial Services FSCG v.1.5 & PFG Global FSCG v1.6 General Advice Warning: This website contains general information only. It does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please consider the appropriateness of the information in light of your personal circumstances.