- About Us
- Our Services
- Your Life Events
- Retiring – Sooner or Later
- Becoming your own Boss
- Getting Divorced
- Taking a Redundancy
- A Sudden Windfall
- Buying Your First Home
- Buying an Investment Property
- Super Choice
- Providing for Future Generations
- Becoming a Parent – the First Years
- Getting your Super Sorted
- Getting Married
- Seeking Financial Freedom
- Saving for that Special Something
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
Retirement may seem like a long way off but putting money into super now is still a tax effective way to invest your money. That’s because some types of contributions you make, and the investment earnings on those contributions, are taxed at concessional rates.
Not only is super a tax effective way of saving and investing, but you can benefit from the effects of compounding returns.
Common questions to consider
Some questions you may wish to consider include:
- When should I start contributing?
- Should I salary sacrifice?
- Are there benefits if I contribute for my spouse?
- Are there benefits in consolidating my super funds?
- How can I check whether I have any lost super?
- When should I think about topping up my superannuation?
- Can I take advantage of the Government’s co-contributions?
How we can help
- Review the performance of your current super fund in relation to your goals including how close you are to retirement.
- Make recommendations about your super arrangements, based on your goals and circumstances
- Recommend alternative fund providers – superannuation products.
- Review any insurance opportunities including buying insurance through your superannuation fund.
What to do next
If you want us to help you get your super sorted contact us today.
PFG Financial Services Pty Ltd ABN 23 052 977 189 and PFG Global Pty Ltd ABN 50 679 416 839 trading as PFG Financial Services (Global) are Corporate Authorised Representatives and Credit Representatives of AMP Financial Planning Pty Limited ABN 89 051 208 327 Australian Financial Services Licence 232706 and Australian Credit Licence 232706. For further details including financial services we can offer you and how we are renumerated, please read the PFG Financial Services FSCG v.1.5 & PFG Global FSCG v1.6 General Advice Warning: This website contains general information only. It does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please consider the appropriateness of the information in light of your personal circumstances.