- About Us
- Our Services
- Your Life Events
- Retiring – Sooner or Later
- Becoming your own Boss
- Getting Divorced
- Taking a Redundancy
- A Sudden Windfall
- Buying Your First Home
- Buying an Investment Property
- Super Choice
- Providing for Future Generations
- Becoming a Parent – the First Years
- Getting your Super Sorted
- Getting Married
- Seeking Financial Freedom
- Saving for that Special Something
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
According to research from the Reserve Bank in its 2004 annual report, Australia enjoys one of the greatest home ownership rates in the world. But in a time of high house prices how do you make this great Aussie dream a reality?
Common questions to consider
Some questions you may wish to consider include:
- Am I better off renting than buying?
- I really want my own place. How much do I need?
- How much can I borrow?
- How much deposit will I need?
- What additional costs will I be up for when I buy a place of my own?
- I’ve heard that there are concessions for first homebuyers?
- I’ve done all the numbers and even with the concessions, I still don’t have enough. How do I get my deposit together?
- What should I do with my money while I try to accumulate a bigger deposit?
- What types of loans are available?
- What should I look for in a loan?
- How do I find the right mortgage for me?
How we can help
- Work out how much you can borrow based on current financial commitments.
- Calculate the deposit you are likely to need.
- Identify options to save for a deposit in the timeframe you set.
- Set a budget to cover your mortgage commitments when you have purchased your property.
- Review, recommend and organise appropriate insurances.
- Recommend if you need to create or review your Will.
What to do next
If you want us to help you review your financial situation contact us today.
PFG Financial Services Pty Ltd ABN 23 052 977 189 and PFG Global Pty Ltd ABN 50 679 416 839 trading as PFG Financial Services (Global) are Corporate Authorised Representatives and Credit Representatives of AMP Financial Planning Pty Limited ABN 89 051 208 327 Australian Financial Services Licence 232706 and Australian Credit Licence 232706. For further details including financial services we can offer you and how we are renumerated, please read the PFG Financial Services FSCG v.1.5 & PFG Global FSCG v1.6 General Advice Warning: This website contains general information only. It does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please consider the appropriateness of the information in light of your personal circumstances.