- About Us
- Our Services
- Your Life Events
- Retiring – Sooner or Later
- Becoming your own Boss
- Getting Divorced
- Taking a Redundancy
- A Sudden Windfall
- Buying Your First Home
- Buying an Investment Property
- Super Choice
- Providing for Future Generations
- Becoming a Parent – the First Years
- Getting your Super Sorted
- Getting Married
- Seeking Financial Freedom
- Saving for that Special Something
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
For many, once the family home is paid off – or a reasonable amount of it – they start to look at other ways of building wealth. Often their first thought is an investment property.
Common questions to consider
Some questions you may wish to consider include:
- Is it better to put all my spare money into paying off my mortgage or should I consider other investments?
- Am I better to invest my extra money in property or shares?
- Are there tax advantages to owning an investment property?
- Do I have to pay tax on an investment property?
- Are there other ways I can invest in property, apart from directly buying a property myself?
- Am I better off investing directly in property or managed funds?
How we can help
- Identify options to fund an investment property.
- Look at realistic amounts you can borrow based on your current financial commitments and plans.
- Set a budget to cover your mortgage commitments.
- Advise on strategies to minimise tax.
- Review, recommend and organise appropriate insurance.
- Recommend if you need to create or review your Will.
What to do next
If you want us to help you decide how to invest contact us today.
PFG Financial Services Pty Ltd ABN 23 052 977 189 and PFG Global Pty Ltd ABN 50 679 416 839 trading as PFG Financial Services (Global) are Corporate Authorised Representatives and Credit Representatives of AMP Financial Planning Pty Limited ABN 89 051 208 327 Australian Financial Services Licence 232706 and Australian Credit Licence 232706. For further details including financial services we can offer you and how we are renumerated, please read the PFG Financial Services FSCG v.1.5 & PFG Global FSCG v1.6 General Advice Warning: This website contains general information only. It does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please consider the appropriateness of the information in light of your personal circumstances.