- About Us
- Our Services
- Your Life Events
- Retiring – Sooner or Later
- Becoming your own Boss
- Getting Divorced
- Taking a Redundancy
- A Sudden Windfall
- Buying Your First Home
- Buying an Investment Property
- Super Choice
- Providing for Future Generations
- Becoming a Parent – the First Years
- Getting your Super Sorted
- Getting Married
- Seeking Financial Freedom
- Saving for that Special Something
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
Make the most of it
No matter how young or old you are or what you do for a living, nearly 10% of what you earn goes into Super. It’s not only real money but it could also be your most important long term investment.
Making decisions about your Super isn’t always easy. Today there is more choice and flexibility than ever before. And if you’ve been working for a few years you probably have 3 or 4 different Super funds that you’re not quite sure what to do with.
At PFG we like to make superannuation as easy as possible. We can help you:
- Find any Lost Super you might have
- Consolidate your Super funds and help you save on fees
- Advise you on the most suitable investment strategies
- Help you understand your insurance options within superannuation
- Enjoy the benefits of salary sacrifice and other super strategies
- Maximise your super for retirement
- Determine whether a self-managed super fund is right for you
Talk to us today about how we make Super Easy for you.
PFG Financial Services Pty Ltd ABN 23 052 977 189 and PFG Global Pty Ltd ABN 50 679 416 839 trading as PFG Financial Services (Global) are Corporate Authorised Representatives and Credit Representatives of AMP Financial Planning Pty Limited ABN 89 051 208 327 Australian Financial Services Licence 232706 and Australian Credit Licence 232706. For further details including financial services we can offer you and how we are renumerated, please read the PFG Financial Services FSCG v.1.5 & PFG Global FSCG v1.6 General Advice Warning: This website contains general information only. It does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please consider the appropriateness of the information in light of your personal circumstances.