- About Us
- Our Services
- Your Life Events
- Retiring – Sooner or Later
- Becoming your own Boss
- Getting Divorced
- Taking a Redundancy
- A Sudden Windfall
- Buying Your First Home
- Buying an Investment Property
- Super Choice
- Providing for Future Generations
- Becoming a Parent – the First Years
- Getting your Super Sorted
- Getting Married
- Seeking Financial Freedom
- Saving for that Special Something
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
Don’t leave it to chance
The protection of yourself and your family is not something you want to leave to chance. So often we insure our possessions like our house or car but we forget about what matters most to us – our loved ones.
Insurance protection against loss of income, disablement, serious illness and death will give you the peace of mind in knowing that your family and your future are protected should something happen to you. And if you own a business, providing cover for the absence of a business partner or key employee is also an important consideration.
We can help you understand the various types of personal insurance that may be suitable for you, including:
- Life insurance
- Income protection
- Total and permanent disability
- Trauma, or Crisis insurance
- Incorporating insurance into your Superannuation plan
- Business insurance
Or if your circumstances have changed, and you need more – or less – cover to protect you and your assets, we can also help.
With access to an extensive range of insurance providers, we’ll ensure you find the right insurance policy with the right level of cover that meets both your needs and your budget.